O: 602.432.3106 office
- GRI ABR
- License #:
As an agent who's an expert in this local area, I bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate here. It's not the same everywhere, so you need someone you can trust for up-to-date information. I am eager to serve you. Here are some of the things I can do for you:
Find Your Next Home
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! I can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter - not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home
Sell a Home
When it's time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast.
Designations & Awards
• 2016 West Maricopa Association of REALTORS® Bronze Sales Award
• 2015 West Maricopa Association of REALTORS® Bronze Sales Award
• 2012 West Maricopa Association of REALTORS® Bronze Sales Award
• 2012 Realty Executives 100% Club
• 2011 Realty Executives 100% Club
• National Association of REALTORS®
• Arizona Association of REALTORS®
• West Maricopa Association of REALTORS®
• Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service
Graduate REALTOR® Institute (GRI)
The Graduate, REALTOR® Institute (GRI) symbol is the mark of a real estate professional who has made the commitment to provide a high level of professional services by securing a strong educational foundation.
Buying property is a complex and stressful task. In fact, it’s often the biggest single investment you will make in your lifetime. At the same time, real estate transactions have become increasingly complicated.
New technology, laws, procedures and the increasing sophistication of buyers and sellers requires real estate practitioners to perform at an ever-increasing level of professionalism.
• Have pursued a course of study that represents the minimum common body of knowledge for progressive real estate professionals.
• Have developed a solid foundation of knowledge and skills to navigate the current real estate climate—no matter what its condition.
• Are recognized nationally.
• Act with professionalism and are committed to serving their clients and customers with the highest ethical standards.
Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®)
The Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR®) designation is the benchmark of excellence in buyer representation. This coveted designation is awarded to real estate practitioners by the Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Council ("REBAC") of the National Association of REALTORS® who meet the specified educational and practical experience criteria. Established in 1988 and now numbering more than 50,000 members, REBAC is the world’s largest organization of real estate professionals specializing in buyer representation.